Another year done is done and dusted, and the team at GRDC is ready for a well-earned break. We’ll be back with another crop of excellent stories for you to read in early 2022.
GRDC wishes everybody a fun festive season and hopes everybody stays safe.
The GroundCover team thanks you for your ongoing support and appreciate any feedback you might have.
In lieu of GroundCover’s shutdown, we have some great stories to keep you entertained.
12 days of Christmas stories
If you missed out, here’s your chance to recap some of the fan favourite articles for the year:
- Narrow row spacings set up ‘opportunity enterprise’
- Survey sheds light on machinery costs
- Machinery decisions start with the maths
- Modern agronomy opens door to nitrogen rethink
- Deep thinking drives machinery development
- Hay enterprise provides risk buffer for crops
- Lesson learned as soil tests beat costly assumptions
- Research sheds light on gypsum’s role in tackling soil acidity
- Prior harvest lessons increase returns for growers
- Agronomic finesse underpins winning crop
- Study shows tweaking pays handsome dividends
- Top tips for grain storage success.
Alternatively, like and follow our GRDC social media accounts for our 12 days of Christmas articles (and more) to keep you entertained.
GLNC – recipes
In association with the Grains and Legumes Nutrition Council, here are some recipes we thought you might like that would go down a treat on Christmas, whilst getting all the required grains for a healthy lifestyle.
For breakfast you could whip up a quick Breakfast trifle.
And to finish off for those with a sweet tooth, Lupin brownies.