The GroundCover™ March-April 2020 edition has hit mailboxes around the country and today we showcase just some of the many growers, advisers and researchers featured in the latest Supplement contained in this publication.
The Supplement - 'Controlled-traffic farming' - has proven highly popular on the website, with topical and timely stories focusing on a wide range of topics, including:
- managing compaction;
- matching machinery widths;
- economics of adoption;
- decision-making tools;
- fuel and power;
- system benefits;
- preventing erosion;
- soil amelioration;
- nutrient management; and
- CTF in low and high rainfall zones.
Grower case studies have been a particular highlight of this publication and we feature some of these innovative growers from across Australia. They are operating on a range of soil types and with different annual rainfall patterns.
- Southern LRZ puts soil compaction under the spotlight
- Wheel-track renovation critical to controlled traffic success
- Reducing nitrous oxide emissions with CTF is good for the planet and good for business